IATA FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL & TOURISM
Duration : 6 Months
The Foundation course will give you an understanding of the travel and tourism industry, the practicalities of the travel professionals' role in this industry and the importance of exceeding customers' expectations and a foundation of air fare calculations and ticketing.
TOPICS COVERED/COURSE CONTENT
- Overview of Travel & Tourism Industry
- Requirements to become a travel agent
- Customer service principles
- Air transport products and services
- Airfares and Ticketing
- Electronic booking tools
- Pre-paid package tour products
- Introduction to rail, land and water transport
A Diploma will be awarded to those who successfully achieve a passing mark of 60% at the examination conducted by IATA.
To achieve distinction, a candidate must achieve 85%.
Browse More Courses:
IATA FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM
IATA CONSULTANT COURSE IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM
CERTIFICATE IN INTERNATIONAL TOURISM
DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL TOURISM MANAGEMENT
ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL TOURISM
Other Certification Program